Sun, Feb 12|
Learn how to make delicious cocktails with an expert mixologist in San Francisco. Click on "Book Now" for more details about the event and for ticket registration.
Time & Location
Feb 12, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
San Francisco, 498 Alabama St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
About the Event
If you've always wanted to learn mixology techniques to make craft cocktails professionally and/or recreationally, this is the place for you. A mixologist from Manhattan Zodiac will guide you step by step in making two delicious craft cocktails. In this process, you'll learn fundamentals of mixology, why some drinks are shaken while others are stirred, what ingredients work well together, and find out the fascinating history of classic cocktails. A welcome drink is served upon arrival, and every guest is set up with a "bar station" as if working behind a real bar. This class is lively, playful, and informative. We welcome you to enjoy this mixology experience whether it's a birthday gift or other special occasion. Or just a group of friends gathering to do something fun and celebratory!
And if you're in it because you want to learn professional bartending, you're in for a treat because all of our classes are taught by seasoned mixologists who are ready to share loads of knowledge with you. At the end of your time, you will come away with real mixology skills and recipes to practice on your own.
Cocktail workshop includes making the following:
- Lady in Red (frothy/citrus driven): Strawberry-Infused Gin*, Orange Liqueur, Citrus juice, Egg white.
- Chocolate Negroni (stirred/spirit forward): Gin*, Strawberry-Infused Campari, Sweet Vermouth, Creme de Cacao, Chocolate Bitter.
* Spirit substitution is not available for the Lady in Red. * Gin may be substituted for whiskey in the Chocolate Negroni, please let us know in advance (upon purchasing your ticket) if you prefer this substitution.
- Drinks can be made as mocktails. If you have this preference, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org after purchasing your ticket(s).
- If you choose to make spirit substitutions, please email us at email@example.com after purchasing your ticket(s).
- Must be 21 + to participate (IDs may be checked upon arrival).
- Please come on time!
A refund of 50% of your total payment will be issued in the instance of a cancellation prior to class within less than 72 hours notice. We consider and respect the time allocated to customize a class, prepare materials and ingredients, secure a time slot, and event space. For cancellations that occur prior to 72 hours of booked date, a full refund is issued minus the payment processing fee that we incur and a booking fee of $25. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org